Great Argumentative Essay Topics You Will Never Find Elsewhere
The bad thing about argumentative essays is that most of the topics have been done before, so you either have to look at it in another way or create a new topic that is fresh. Here is a list of some great argumentative topics to start you out with.
Great Argumentative Essay Topics
International aid, what are the advantages and disadvantages of it? International aid is there to help poor countries get back on their feet but if you do your research, you will find that some countries take the money and then never finish what they were suppose to do or the just steal it.
- - The only news that we hear about is bad news, news to keep us scared but do you think more good news would be better for the audience? You hear about murders, robberies, and other crimes that are committed in your area but wouldn’t it be nice to actually hear more good news than bad.
- - Do you see technology as convenient or was it better with no or simpler technology? Most of you probably don’t remember a time when we didn’t have to Internet or cell phones or you might remember the Nokia cell phones. Thinking back before all of this do you think life was better before all of this or are we better off with all of this technology?
- - What should the age of retirement be? In some places people retire around the age of fifty, while other are between sixty-five and seventy years old before they retire. Why is that? Do they want to work long or can’t they afford to retire? What impact does this have on the economy and others entering the job market?
- - What makes a good movie? In your own words tell the reader what you consider to be a good movie. Use facts to support your opinion and make sure you do research on the topic. Just because it sounds easy doesn’t mean you should slack on the facts.
- - What do you think about the United States health care? The United States has the most expensive health care in the world. Why? Is it because doctors are greed? What about malpractice, is that why it is so high? Why is it you can have a procedure done in another country for up to four times less than what you would pay in the United State?