A List Of Unusual Process Essay Topics To Choose From
Process essays fall into a few different categories, there is the how to, how does that work, and history of something. These can also be called explain essay because the purpose these essays are to explain something to the audience. And you have to explain everything to them using one of these kinds of questions. Below, you will be given different kinds of topics for these kinds of essay.
Unusual Process Essay Topics
- - Plant bulbs in your climate zone.
- - Interpret a dream.
- - Prevent getting sick during cold and flu season.
- - Make a flower arrangement.
How do or what is
- - How do ants build their anthills? Pick a certain type of ant.
- - How do cats clean themselves?
- - How does a bird make their home? Pick one bird for this one.
- - How does our vision work?
- - What is the life cycle of a tree, animal, plant, or anything else that lives and dies?
- - Pick a kind of surgery and take the audience through the steps of how it is done.
- - What happens after you sent a text message to someone?
- - How does an animal find food? Choose an animal for this one.
- - What happens after a nuclear explosion? You can use places like Hiroshima and Chernobyl as examples.
- - History of marriage or divorce.
- - Civil Rights.
- - Coffee.
- - Pick a fast food restaurant.
- - School is also another good thing to pick to explain their history.
- - Anti-vaccination, this is a new topic that has only been around for the past ten years or so and it a good one to do your essay on.
- - The evolution of women’s swimming suits.
This is more than enough topics to get you started on your process essay, these topics are unusual and they will give you something different to learn about and write about. If you don’t like any of the topics on this list then you might want to search for some new ones on Google, if you put funny, weird, or unusual in front of the kind of subject you are searching, you will get list of different subjects that you might want to use in your paper. You could also just sit down and brainstorm ideas of things you might want to know about and try to come up with a different subject to cover in your paper. Think of the last few things that you goggled and maybe consider one of those things you unusual subject.