Writing A Great Research-Based Argument Essay For 5th Grade Students
Writing argumentative essays is not so easy and when it is a researched based writing, then you have to be more careful. So this is very important that you get some knowledge about the writing technique of the argumentative essay. And the thing becomes more difficult when you are writing for the 5th grade students, because they need special care and a totally different attitude. Here are some tips for you.
- The first task you have to do is to jot down your ideas. Yes, this is very important. There are several ideas that are coming every now and then in your mind. But the fact is that if you don’t take a note of them, they will lose in one way or another. So when your ideas are coming in a rush, please calm yourself and take a comprehensive note of them.
- Writing the thesis statement is also very much important. When you are writing your thesis statement, please keep in mind that you are writing for the 5th grade students. So your language must be precise as well as simple enough. If your statement is a complex one, then there is a huge probability of being unsuccessful for you.
- In an argumentative writing make your standpoint quite clear. It means that you should state your support or against view quote clearly and specifically. This will certainly help your 5th grade students.
- Attracting the readers in the very beginning of your writing is very important. So you can mention the catchiest point of your writing just at the beginning of your essay. In this way, your readers will instantly become interested in your writing.
- Please do not throw your ideas haphazardly. What you can use connectors. Yes, by using appropriate connectors you can make your ideas organized.
- Add as more reasons, examples as much possible. This will certainly emphasize your writing. Do not forget to connect your examples, reasons etc with the thesis statement. If you do not connect them properly, then there is a strong probability that you may be writing an unsuccessful writing.
- Your conclusion must create a scope for further thinking. This is very important in an argumentative writing. In this way, your reader will have a long term effect of your writing and your writing will have a greater possibility of being a successful one.